Pages

Review: Say Yes to Carrots Face Mask

Published on Sunday, January 4, 2015


What better way to rejuvenate my skin on a Sunday afternoon than with this carrot face mask? Whenever I can, I'll try to have a facial at most 3x a week if I'm not feeling lazy. And my go-to face mask is definitely the Say Yes to Carrots Nourishing Face Mask. My mom had it in her restroom cabinet for quite some time and one day I decided to give it a try. It definitely wasn't love at first sight, but after a few tries, I was hooked!
The muddy substance is a lot thicker than I expected to be, which is good because I personally prefer my masks and moisturizers to be thick. The applying process is quite easy and self explanatory and it is also very easy to wash out too. It is also 98% natural, so it is a lot gentler on the skin than most face masks. The main flaw about this product is that although it leaves my skin feeling insanely smooth, it also makes my skin super dry. Personally, I have oily skin and this isn't that much of a problem for me since I usually apply my daily layer of moisturizer afterward anyways. But I wouldn't recommend this product if you have extra dry skin because it will only make it drier.
Overall, it's a great product and it smells even better. If you have tried any other Yes To products, feel free to let me know what you think of them!

6 Comments so far

  1. I love Yes products!! I brought their travel cleansing wipes on my recent vacation, and they totally saved my airplane face haha. I have yet to try this face mask though! Thanks for the suggestion!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta try their cleansing wipes then :) Thanks Christina!

      Delete
  2. Wow that looks so interesting! Yes products are great, can't wait to try this mask out. x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think you'll love it :) Thanks for visiting Erica

      Delete
  3. I tried some of their products and loved it! I personally never tried the mask, but I'll love to try it!

    XOXO, A

    www.bundleofchoi.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're gonna like the mask! :) Thanks for stopping by Ashley

      Delete