Pages

Winter-less

Published on Saturday, February 14, 2015

                                               

California weather and I have this kind of love/hate relationship. While it seems like almost everyone is bundling up in their warmest knits, Californians are breaking out their dresses and short sleeves. Seriously, winter where are you? I think the coldest time for us was around the end of December continuing to the new year, but the weather now is rapidly increasing to the 90's. I know the East Coast folks would be happy to trade the weather right now, but if we're being honest here, I'd rather be bundled up in scarves and long coats. Sigh. On a brighter note, happy Valentines Day! Much love and kisses from me to you *insert heart emoji* 

What I'm Wearing:
Style & Co dress (similar here) Faded Glory stripe shirt (similar here) Forever 21 sunglasses and Breckelles boots (similar here) Express socks

7 Comments so far

  1. So jealous of your winter wear!! Can we please trade locations?! NY is crazy this time of year haha. Regardless, your outfit is too cute!! Love the striped statement :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! And yes, let's trade haahah ;p

      Delete
  2. You have such a casual chic style, obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, you're amazing dear :)
    I’m an italian fashion blogger and what do you think to follow each other here and on the other social networks? Thank you so much! Let me know when you follow me and I’ll follow back.
    Giada, blogger of Being Over the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics and i feel ya bout the weather. At least we have some rain coming this weekend!! ^_^

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete