Pages

December Favorites

Published on Saturday, December 27, 2014


December is ending in a few days (say what..??)  so thought I'd share some of the products I've been constantly using this month...

1.Chumket Shampoo and Conditioner: I wasn't a fan of this when my mom brought this home. When it comes to hair care system, I don't really fancy the 2-in-1 type of thing just because I feel like it doesn't work as well as a separate conditioner and shampoo. Even so, I gave this product a few try and to my surprise, it works just as well or even better. Even though it doesn't leave that soft aftermath on your hair right away like normal conditioner would, but in return your hair is a lot stronger and healthier. This probably had to do with the fact that it's made from botanical extracts and it's sulfate free...I don't know about you, but if that doesn't sound organic then I don't know what does haha. (get it here)

2. Sparkly Citrus Body Butter from Victoria Secret: This smells heavenly and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized in the cold months. (get it here)

3. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly: Oh goodness gracious, I mean how freaking adorable is the packaging? I'd be lying if I said I didn't buy it mainly because of the packaging. But hey, it's cute and it makes my lips just as cute too. And coconut scent smells pretty good... (get it here

4. Olay Makeup Remover: My beauty holy grail. It leaves my skin feeling so cleansed after a long day with makeup and dirt clogged in my pores. Best part is? It does it's magic in one swipe... ONE SWIPE NO JOKE. (get it here)

5. Essie in Bangle Jangle: I don't really wear nail polish that often, but when I do, it's definitely this one. And no, that's not because this is the only one I have (it is) but because the color is oh so gorgeous. It takes about a few coats to get it to be the exact color as the bottle. (get it here)


Hope you enjoyed this post! If you have tried any of the products I've mentioned above, let me know what you think of it. Also, what are your favorites for December?

1 Comment so far

  1. I never really wore nail polish as well - but since I received a Ciate nail polish advent calendar this year, I've been wearing a new polish every week haha. Bangle Jangle looks like a beautiful color, I'll have to pick it up!! xx

    http://miuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete