Pages

Mini Vacation

Published on Thursday, January 29, 2015


The good thing about having a MWF schedule for school is like getting a mini vacation in the middle of the week. Since the new semester started, I'm still trying to adjust to this whole new schedule. Although new and different, it's exhilarating and I love it. Anyways, school work is starting to pile up now that the semester is in full swing and I have multiple papers and exams due next week. Speaking of school, I finally invested in a pair of Nike trainers. I've been wanting them for the longest time, since my old one is rather beat up and...old. And may I say this was one of the best purchase of my life? Not only will it motivate me to work out and get active, but it'll be the perfect shoe to sprint on campus (I have back-to-back classes with ten minutes break between each) that I can pair with any outfit for a sporty and casual look. Best of both worlds? Hell yeah. 

What I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 turtleneck knit top (similar here ON SALE) brown leather skirt (similar here) Gap jean jacket (similar here) Nike trainers (similar here)


12 Comments so far

  1. That warm leather skirt is so cute!! Love the color. You look awesome, casual but so chic =)

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, I love your skirt girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look! I am in love with your jacket and the way you styled it! xx


    Style by Avery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and I love it! You have such a cool and casual style, kind of similar to mine :) Those Nike trainers are definitely worth the investment - you'll get so much wear out of them! So happy I found your blog through Egg Canvas xx

    xx Jessica
    http://www.themiuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, it means so much!

      Delete
  5. Those Nike's are an absolute dream, I've never worn something so comfy on my feet! Great look as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love all your outfit pictures, who takes them for you? they somehow have something very cool about them:) and i want your shoes, haha!

    www.undersizedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! Usually my best friend, sister or tripod :)

      Delete